Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Episode 4- Doctor me (part III)

"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)

A collection of my favourite sweet Deric fantasies, written by Kikisan.


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this blog, thank you!  This fic creates a series of fantasies were Danny and Eric will be the main actors.  Every episode described on this fic is 100% fictional and has no base on reality.  A fantasy is an imagined event such a daydream.  It’s not real and in some cases, the re-enactment of such events are ilegal and immoral at the same time so please keep in mind this and have fun.  Thanks to all of my readers


Episode 4- Doctor me (part III)

Journal from Doctor Danny Saucedo

I drive from the school to the public stadium where the boys where practicing for the local football championship league.  I have promised to Eric not to do that but I must admit that I couldn’t wait for that long.

Actually, I say to myself that it was impossible that some of the kids would notice one car in the middle of the highway.  Eric was obviously a little bit paranoid.

I parked the car and I see the match.  After 5 minutes I found Eric thanks to my binoculars.  He was one of the shortest boys of the team but at the same time, one of the fastest.  I felt like a proud parent of his talented children, but at the same time I knew that a dad won’t feel the way I feel about Eric.

He was running.  As the game continues he was sweating and his t-shirt was all wet.  I could imagine being a drop of sweat, downing from Eric’s hair to his neck and then doing a trip to his back, entering his pants and undies and discover his so touchable baby sweet ass.
I had an erection in my pants

- Should I just take off my pants and start touching myself while watching my boy doing his thing. - I ask myself.
I know it was too risky doing it in public, but it was so tempting.  Actually I was playing with the zipper of my pants when Eric accidentally noticed my presence.  His eyes were just watching me and they stuck at me for a few seconds.

I drove again to the shopping center near the cinema and I start walking, watching the cabinets and the announcements but without really paying attention.  I was not sure if he really find out that I broke my promise and it makes me feel nervous.
Yes, me Dr. Saucedo was feeling nervous because of a fifteen years old cute boy that I have just met.
So ridiculous.  So truth.

It takes a long time until the boy finally came to the cinema.  I didn’t find him so easily because I was not really paying attention when he finally appeared.  But he was so easy to find.  Not only because of his beauty but because we were in the middle of the week and most of the boys were in their schools or their houses and, in case they were free, they should be having fun outside or hanging out with their friends.

I walked all the way through my little friend who was looking at me with judgemental eyes but he didn’t say a word.  
And I didn’t want to mention something he could hold it against me.
- Let’s go, I announced and I feel that the boy ignored whatever was making feel upset.
We bought some pop corn and candies and went see an action film.  I guess Eric forgot about my broken promise because he laughed and was absolutely having fun and enjoying his time with him.

At the end of the film, Eric asked me if we could go to my apartment.
- It’s too early to come back to my house... and I want to know you better- Eric said with a very casual tone
- Sure? It’s too far from here
Eric laughed.
- What’s the matter.
- Nothing but you probably will get bored there.  It’s just a single’s apartment.  I don’t have have anything interesting there.
- We’ll see- Eric replied and then he wink an eye to me.
I feel butterflies on my stomach.

Feeling myself as the worst professional in the whole world who just can’t control my feelings I accept to Eric’s proposal, also feeling that something could get wrong so easily.
I drove to my apartment.  All my prays were heard: no one see us entering the crib.  I didn’t want that people start making rumours about me.

When I closed the door.  Eric looked at me with expectation in his eyes.  He took a deep and tighted his lips like he was preparing for doing something he might regret later.
- I had something to tell you.  It’s very important to me, because I just can’t fight it.  It’s too important for me.  I don’t know if it’s wrong, I don’t care!
I felt afraid.  I stopped thinking about anything else.  Every part of me was concentrated on the boy who has not finished yet.
- Danny, I feel I am in love of you.

It was like receiving a punch on my face so many times I could not react.
We see each other.  I didn’t want this moment to end.  I just wanna lose myself into those beautiful brown eyes and everything would be in peace.  I didn’t want to answer this questions. Actually I didn’t want to hear.
However, time can be a bitch sometimes
-  What do you have to say?- Eric insisted
- Well, I think that it’s wrong.
I feel how a tear was downing on my face so I tried not to look at Eric because I don’t want he sees my weakness.  I felt like a death man.  My voice sounded so unreal.  I was not being myself.  Or maybe I was just doing what I feel I should do.  I was cheating myself and I hate myself for that but I had to do this.  It was the right thing.   
- I am sorry Eric, but we can’t- I remarked.

- It’s alright- Eric replied.
He looked calmed, like he had something in his mind that I was about to discover.
- I know you can’t.  But I can!- He added and a second later he goes for me and just stole me a kiss making that my whole world stop.
In that moment, I feel I had no limits, that I was free and that I have forgotten for this moment all the limitations the world has taught me.
And it was all thanks to this not so innocent boy who has perverted me! hahaha

I put my arms on Eric’s neck and I kiss him passionately, feeling the warm of his mouth and his breath, his curious wet tongue that was exploring me so deep and delicious, his chest next to mine, his back, his buttocks, his sex.  Every single part on Eric’s body was perfect and it was just for me.

When we separated, Eric sighed.
- That was...
He stopped.  It was not necessary that he finished his sentence, actually.  I knew exactly how he feels because I was feeling the same at this moment.  The feeling of having no words to describe your happiness, your surprise, the charm and the love on that kiss that was 1000 times better than how.  The overwhelming feeling of finally having what you wanted after days dreaming about this moment.

It was indescribable.
- So that’s it- Eric said with a shy smile.
I knew it was wrong.  I didn’t care.  I just don’t let him go and then I kiss him again.  This time it was me who had the initiative.
- I love you little boy.  Since the first time I saw you I fell in love of you.

I left the room but before, I look back to see my boy who has that beautiful expression on his face, like if he was thinking that he was dreaming and everything was so incredible to be truth.
I brought two cups and a bottle of wine with me.  
- Alcohol free- I said before giving him a cup.
- I am not an alcoholic but I have already get drunk with my friends.
Something makes him feel upset and I could feel that arrogant attitude that almost everybody has in their teenagers years and that I detest so much.

- You are probably right- I admit
Then I get closer to him and I put my hands on his chest
- But we are doing the things in my way, because I love you- I added before giving him a warm kiss.
He tried to refuse it, but he couldn’t.  Because he liked it.  Oh my Gosh, I was probably the luckiest man in the whole Sweden.

Finally he gave me a smile of comprehension.  After all, I guess that he understood that my intentions for him were all good even if they may be annoying for him.
That I wanted to be something between a father... and a lover
- Why don’t we try something different?  Something more risky- He suggested after a short pause.

I can’t deny his suggestion excited me but I pretend it doesn’t affect me at all.  Instead I used my serious tone when I say
- What do you mean?
I made Eric blushed.
- I want to get know you in an adult way if you know what I mean.
Of course I knew

- Eric relax. - I put a hand on his arm- Why don’t we start by being friends?
- We are friends already
- Then let’s have fun as friends
He laughed and I had the urge of giving him a French kiss
- Damn, it will be just as you want- he say in a resigned tone.
It was obvious that he usually gets what he wanted.

- I promise you that I’ll be yours at the right moment.  But I don’t want to hurt you as I...
I stopped.  Eric was quiet and something told me that he knew that, there was a sad, secret that was destroying me and that was the real reason why I didn’t want to take the risk of take advatage of him.  
- I’ll drive to your house little one- I say when I looked at the clock
- You can call me manboy- he suggested
- Alright


 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment