Friday, March 18, 2016

Episode 7- The end of my world

"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)

A collection of my favourite sweet Deric fantasies, written by Kikisan.


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this blog, thank you!  This fic creates a series of fantasies were Danny and Eric will be the main actors.  Every episode described on this fic is 100% fictional and has no base on reality.  A fantasy is an imagined event such a daydream.  It’s not real and in some cases, the re-enactment of such events are ilegal and immoral at the same time so please keep in mind this and have fun.  Thanks to all of my readers


Episode 7- The end of my world

My twin flame

From Tooji’s point of view

When my manager told me that I was about to meet Eric Saade (the real winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in my opinion) I get so excited that I jump and run like crazy through the whole room.

He was the boy of my dreams since the moment I first saw him on tv.  

It was actually funny to remember someday when I was watching tv at home.  Eric Saade was performing Popular at Melodifestivalen.  He was completely gorgeous and I could not take out my eyes out of him.
- Touraj, what’s your girlfriend’s name again?
It was my mom.  I told her, one of my best friends was my “girlfriend”
- Valerie- I said while a voice in my mind felt guilty for telling that lie to my mom while I was in love of the guy that was singing on tv.
But I had no option.  My mom thinks gay people will go to hell just because the way we are.

My mom smiled in that very romantic way that makes her look so special
- She is a nice girl my prince.  I wish she values such an special gift she found when you fall in love with her
My mom kissed on my cheek before leaving.
I sighed and then I continue watching Eric in complete ecstasy.

That night I remembered I looked for him on the internet.  The first video I found about Eric Saade was actually taken one year ago.  He was doing Melodifestivalen for his very first time.  And he was singing “manboy”.

I swear I lose my breath when the boy danced in the rain at the end of the video.  I had to rewind it over and over again.  That was so hot.  I wished I could be one of these drops of water to walk through the entire body of Eric Saade from his fair, his forehead, nose, his beautiful pink lips to his chest, his...
I was feeling horny.

Then I asked myself a question: Could he be gay?
No! He couldn’t be.  He is just.... to perfect to be gay.  Or maybe.  I was not sure if he was gay or if I really want to make him gay.  
With my heart in my hand I Google “Eric Saade gay” and after I press enter I found some forums and then “Eric Saade & Danny Saucedo (Kyss)”

Who the hell is that Danny Saucedo? He is ugly and stupid.
Wow, some people say he looks like Tom Felton.  That’s false!
How dare him touch Eric’s beautiful, pure lips.
It’s not fair.  I should be on his place!

However, even if I feel a little bit angry I couldn’t stop watching that video.  And let’s admit it, I feel a little bit excited when I saw this boy doing exactly what I wanted to do to Eric Saade.  
On the following days I tried to collect a lot of material about Eric: every single picture, every song.  I wanted all and I actually created a minifolder that was hidden in my laptop for the couple made by Eric Saade and Danny Saucedo.  People call them Deric, actually.
I mean, if that was what he really wanted- I thought.

***

- Tooji, I didn’t imagine you would be so happy for meeting Eric! I thought it was quite the opposite- my manager explained.
- You know there’s a rivalry between your fans and Eric’s fans.
I laughed about it
- I love that man!- I replied almost crying.

- When will we meet him?
- Wait a minute Tooji, I’m actually talking to Tomas Lingman (he is the manager of Eric Saade) and he’ll put you in contact with Eric.  
My manager looked at me.  I couldn’t hide my expectation
- Probably in a few days.  Eric agree to see you.  Isn’t it great? And he could give you some advices for your performance and we’ll go to Sweden.
Great?  It was more than perfect.
I WILL MEET ERIC SAADE! I love this guy.

- Thanks!!! I said and I kissed my manager on his cheek.  He looked at me with that face he dedicated me whenever he thinks I was going crazy.

Everything went so fast then.  I went from my office to the gym and from the gym to the studio to prepare my dance routines and one day I was making my bags to go to Sweden and be at the Melodifestivalen.  

The finals were about to begin.  It takes just one week until the finals would take place.  People’s favorites were Loreen (she was just fabulous)... and Danny.
As part of the promotions of the Norwegian entry, me, I would announce the votes from my country in the Melodifestivalen final night.  At the same time I’d have the chance to meet Eric and ask for his advice.

We flight to Sweden and went to the hotel room that night.  The next day, a car was waiting for me to take me to Globen where Eric Saade was having a meeting press of something like that.  If I was lucky I would meet the contestants of this year.

The first person I noticed from the group of contestants was actually Danny.  That blond bastard that was fucking my Eric wearing that ridiculous astronaut dress!
I laughed
And then I see Loreen, she was cool and Eric Saade’s girlfriend, Molly Sandén who participated this year with a sad ballad.  I didn’t know why she chose that.
There was no sign of Eric Saade.

Wait.
I couldn’t see him because a crowd of journalist was all around him making him questions and taking thousand of pictures of him.  Eric felt a little bit stressed and tired while he talked to them.  When I see his eyes for the first time, I noticed that he needed to sleep.
We had to wait for about ten minutes until the moment my manager finally could address ti Eric.
- Oh Eric! I’m glad to see you.  We had an appointment today.  By the way, this is Tooji, Norway’s representative for this year’s Eurovision song contest.
My heart almost explode when he said that but Eric still was so busy he doesn’t look directly to my eyes.

When he said my name, some journalists also started taking pictures of me as if they suddenly find me interesting
- Hi Tooji!
- This is for ESCtoday, do you like Eric Saade?
- Hi Tooji, would you like to take a picture with me?
- What do you expect of this year’s Eurovision?
- Do you think you can win?
- Will you ask some advices to Eric?
So many questions I could not pay attention to any of them

- Tooji?- Eric Saade questioned
And then he recognized me.
- Oh hi!- He said as if we was really happy to see me.
I knew he was overreacting but I appreciate that he wanted to make me feel comfortable as if I he was really interested to come and see me.
I couldn’t help myself and I hug him.

Think something good Tooji.  Come on!
But my mind was completely empty.  My brain was frozen and I had butterflies in my stomach.  Finally I got it.
- You know people say I look like you- I started
People looked at each other.  Maybe thinking that I was about to say something stupid.
Eric just looked at me a little bit confused before he slowly agreed
- Hmm ha I guess
- They try to make me angry with that but they don’t know that it makes me happy instead.
- Really?
- I’m happy to finally meet my twin flame.  I want to be like you Eric Saade.
Eric wink in response and he went back to the dressing room.

My manager thumb up approving my move.
- Come on, Tooji, let’s move on.
We follow Eric to his room, getting away from the noisy crowd of people out there.

This week is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment