Saturday, March 5, 2016

Episode 5- Doctor me (part IV)

"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)

A collection of my favourite sweet Deric fantasies, written by Kikisan.


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this blog, thank you!  This fic creates a series of fantasies were Danny and Eric will be the main actors.  Every episode described on this fic is 100% fictional and has no base on reality.  A fantasy is an imagined event such a daydream.  It’s not real and in some cases, the re-enactment of such events are ilegal and immoral at the same time so please keep in mind this and have fun.  Thanks to all of my readers


Episode 5- Doctor me (part IV)

Journal from Doctor Danny Saucedo

Days passed away.  But they were different.
With the touch of this magical love, I became a new man.  I knew it wasn’t completely right and that people would judge me if they knew what was happening but I couldn’t deny the reality.  I was a new man, a happier one, thanks to the love of that kid, of that manboy.

And I was nervous but living the best days of my life thanks to Eric.  I must say that my secretary actually noticed my change of mood after I meet that boy.  Now she sees me with a big smile in my face re decorating the office or even telling jokes to the cleaning lady.
- Doctor Saucedo, Eric is here to see you- she announced
- Let her in.

A few seconds after I closed the door I was kissing him, feeling the touch of his lips, his virginal tongue trying to exploring me while I devore him with my eyes as I keep tasting his uncredibly delicious taste.
- I was missing you, boy You’re late! Trying to kill me mi amor?
- I couldn’t skip last class, Danny- Eric admitted. I hate these math, I couldn’t wait until we leave!

But he was here.  
Now he was visiting me almost everyday after the classes finished.  Even if we don’t talk as a couple would do, that was actually what was happening with us.
I was experimenting the beauty of love once again in my life.

Eric stared at me.  Maybe deciding if he should get mad with me.  He detested that I talked to him in Spanish, my mother’s tongue.
- Are you ready to play with me? He asked before biting his lower lip.  - I’ve got a fantastic video game and I want that you proof it- he added before putting his hands on his pants.
I bite my own lip before I could answer to our code
- Oh really? I hope this would be better than our last game we play because that was awesome.  Next time I’ll show you my own collection.

Eric then hugged me and he left the room.
I could see how his beautiful hips move as he walk to the main door of the school.  He looked like an angel and I didn’t want to damage him.
I drink a cup of coffee and then I went directly to my car with a feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

It was stupid.  It was reckless.  It was dangerous for my own security and for the boy’s integrity.  But I did it anyway.  I guess I am a bad person after all, even if I want to be good.  
Five blocks later, Eric was right there, sat waiting for me.  It was obvious that he was experimenting a rush of anxiety because he just couldn’t stop playing with his hands.

I stopped right in front of him.  It took less than two seconds for him to enter my car.
- Are you comfortable, baby?
He just laughed.
- How are you doing in school? How about your friends and your girlfriend?- I asked him with a smile in my face trying to trivialize this subject.
The boy frowned and the funny think was that he looked cute even when he was feeling angry with me.

There was a cold silence between us as we move on.  I don’t like that expression on his face.  He still was feeling upset for any reason
- What do you want to do?
- It’s you who decides- he replied
So it was my fault?  He think that I wanted to have everything too in control.

I understood.
- Eric
He stared at me with surprise because I don’t use to cal him by his name.
- I’m sorry, man.  I know I care too much about things that I could be like a pain in...
The boy didn’t let me continue my speech.  He goes for me and he kissed me.  Two seconds later we were hugging and kissing each other in the middle of the highway.
- We have to continue or the police will notice we’re in the middle of the road and you’ll be in trouble- Eric joked.
- You are right babe.

We went all the way to my house, Eric knew so well after having visited it so many times in the past few weeks.  When I opened the door he immediately went straight to the big sofa and he waited for me lying there, like the most provocative, seductive but at the same time, innocent and beauty work of art.
He started at me and I knew what he wanted that I do to him.  He wanted to have my body and let’s face it... I wanted that too!

I took the boy from behind, put my body against him feeling that I was melting with him into a one man in a slow dancing.  Eric looked at me and we kissed once again, this time slower.
His breathing was accelerated and he took my arms to his chest and then he begun to unzip his shirt with such an anxiety that he wasn’t even able to unbotton his shirt.

I was burning inside.  I was sweating and I could hear the beat of my heart that was about to explode craving to make love to that boy.
To make love to that boy.
Boy
Eric was just a little boy
-STOP- I shouted.

Eric Saade looked at me with shame, surprise and shock in his eyes.  He didn’t understand what was hapenning.  Obviously he didn’t know how I was feeling.
Like a sick wolf trying to eat an innocent sheep.
- What’s wrong with you Danny?- He yelled at me, putting his arms into my shoulders and pressing them harder than necessary
I knew he wanted to shook my body.  Thanks God I’m bigger than him.
- I can’t do what you have in mind, boy.
- Why?- He questioned me and now he looked angrier than before.
- Because it’s wrong.
- Fuck!

For Eric that was probably one of the stupidest excuse I could use for him
- Because I don’t want to hurt you
- For your information I’m not a virgin! This is just the first time I’ve been with a boy and I though you could be the best person to make it special but if you think I’m not good enough or...
The boy stopped his menace.  He could not see directly to my eyes because he was now covered by tears.

I was very stupid.  How could I move on with this without knowing things could end like this?
I get close to him and I try to kiss him.  Our lips touch themselves but then Eric, move back.
- No!  Now you are hurting me.
Now it was time for me to cry.
- Eric, could you believe me when I say that you are the most precious, the most important person I have ever had that I just don’t want to hurt you?  I will never forgive myself if something went wrong and it’s all my fault.

Eric snorted
- I am not a kid.  
- I know
- Sometimes I think you forget about it too often
- Eric, if only you knew- I started but I was interrupted by Eric’s sigh
- Yes, if only I knew... But you don’t make an effort to try to explain it.  Is it so complicated? Or do you think I’m too silly to understand?- Eric replied to me with a soft tone but at the same time making me know that I can’t underestimate him.
He is a really smart boy.

- It’s not like that, boy- I replied but I guessed he discovered my hesitating tone.
- Then what?- He challenged me
- You have to trust in me.  I’ve promised you that we are going to make it and that’s what we are going to do.  
Eric sighed.  He obviously didn’t believe in my words.
- But we have to do it my way.  Let’s go to my bedroom- I added.

Eric looked at me completely skeptical at my apparently sudden change of reaction but he just obey.  When we arrived to my room, I went to the bathroom and I clean my face trying to win a few seconds of time.
I took Eric’s face in my hand and I put my own one in front of his angelical view: my eyes in front of his warm eyes, my nose in front of his nose, my lips touching his lips.

I felt his slowly breathing and his touch... I can’t describe with words how the touch of his skin could have such an impact in my whole body.  We were just one person during this little moment.
I unbottoned Eric’s shirt discovering his chest, his pink nipples, the delicate touch of his male hair that was starting to grow, his little navel, everything was perfect
- We are going to have a deeper massage today- I suggested and then I kid his fronthead, his cheast, his lips, his neck.

I put my lips in one of his nipples and I rose it with my wet tongue
- Aww, Eric moaned and I could not ignore him.
I nervously looked at his eyes.
- I’m ok- he confirmed half irritated, half enjoying that I cared too much for him.
Then I kiss once, two, three times to his stomach before putting my fingers to the border of his pants.

I hesitate just a little second before I unzipped his pants and then I was taking his pants off to reveal that he was wearing some sexy white boxers that highlight his tremendous, massive cock that was completely erected.  It was so glorious, I could not ignore the urge that came to me.
I wanted to put that dick in my mouth.

And so do I.  I kiss him on his undies feeling the warm on his penis.
- Is it mine?
- Yes, I’m yours- Eric answered after he moaned once again.
Slowly, I took off that last piece of clothes revealing the final unexplored part on my boys body to my eyes that could not stop devouring that white, soft as a baby, delicate sexual zone.

That was more than I could stand.  Slowly I put my body all over him and I started kissing Eric once again.  Kissing and hugging him as if he was my newborn baby so delicate, nude and unprotected.  He just get born to his new life, to another part of him he didn’t know so well.

I slowly went to his private parts, took a deep breath and then I lick his baby maker.  I swallow it like a lollipop and a few seconds later I start coming up and down, masturbating him with my mouth and taking as much as I could
- Oh, yes Danny.  I’m loving it-  Eric say with passion, begging up for more
I could not say anything because I was too busy playing with that yummy cock from a guy I have never dream I could ever have.
But now it was mine and I wanted to do things in the right way.

I stopped at the right time and I lick Eric as a hungry man would do with a dish after eating the most delicious manjar in the whole planet.  I taste my boy with my tongue from his testicles walking through his penis, the cover of skin that was hiding his dick then to his stomach, his nipples until I reach his mouth and I French kiss him.

I doubted for a second but then I tried to touch my little boy’s buttocks.  I slowly tried to enter him with my middle finger but he immediately reacted closing his legs as feeling an electrical shock.
I kissed him on his right ear before whispering
- It’s ok boy.  It’s not the time.
I sighed.
-You are so handsome

Eric closed his eyes in ecstasy.  I put my hand into his big dick and I start manhanding him until his cum arrives like rivers of semen up to his stomach, one into another and one of the last drops went to his chest.  
I admire such a warm milky juice I had in my hands and I put my fingers in my mouth, as a ceremony that was about to end.  With respect because it was more than sex.

Then I went straight to the bathroom and I touched myself until I cum.  It took me like ten minutes.  For some reason I feel it was immoral to cum in front of the boy.
When I came back, Eric Saade was sleeping like a baby in my bed.  I sit right next to him and let him take a nap for about ten minutes while I just played with his hair.

At this moment, everything seemed to be so simple and clear.  
I felt God gave me a mission to and it was to take care of my angel.  That was what I doing.
I entertained myself playing with my fingers.  Touching his beautiful hair and soon I also fell sleep next to him.

- Gosh! LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS
Eric and me were hugging each other.  
Eric opened his eyes with a sweet smile upon his face and I knew he was having a beautiful dream but a few seconds later he realized that it was 6pm, his parents would kill him.

He take his clothes on in a few seconds and five minutes later I was driving in my car to bring him home.
- So... are you sure you want to continue with this?- Eric asked me a little bit nervous.- I know I am not your age, that I sometimes act like a spoiled kid, that I get angry if I don’t get my way but I love you.
My heart started beating really fast when I heard this and for a second, I had to remember that I was driving.  I didn’t want that we have an accident.
I sighed
- Eric, I decided to take this risk and I keep my promise.  I’ll be here with you as long as you want that things still this way.  Ok?
Eric didn’t have to respond to my question.  He just smiled the way he only can do this and that was enough  for me.

We kiss for the last time this day and I came back to my home, sure that in my future there was a paradise just for me and Eric and that we would live together more brighter days together.     

    




No comments:

Post a Comment