Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chapter 14- Thief of Hearts

"I CHOOSE…"

Danny Saucedo, Eric Saade and Molly Sandén fanfiction, written by Kikisan.

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fanfic is inspired off course by Eric, his amazing girlfriend, his talented friend Danny and my friend Nika who has previously posted a fanfic just for fun. All events described here are not necessary true (but we can pretend they are just for a moment!).

Chapter 14- Thief of Hearts

Everything seems to be going alright.  Finally, it seems that I have found the balance between my feelings for both Molly, my girlfriend and for Danny.
Everything should be perfect in fact.  That was what I was thinking and that was what I really wanted in my heart.  Why could it be different when all the problems concerning my self understanding, my relationship with Danny and also with  Molly were resolved?
Well, that was probably because, this time it was not about my present.  It was all about the past, the reason why I again felt confused and destroyed inside.  I was about to know the truth I tried not to know about my girlfriend and how she also has cheated on me with one of my “friends”
I have never considered myself a jealous guy.  Not with Molly or Danny, not even with my first girlfriend.  When I love someone I just give myself completely without thinking about what the other person has to give me.  I don’t put any conditions.  I just love.
Sounds easy.
However, when my Molly confessed me that she also had a hidden dirty little secret, that she has also cheated on me; I just didn’t want to know more about this.  I didn’t want to know what the name of this person was.  It was probably an instinct that tells me that this time, it will hurt me so much that I probably could not stand the pain.
I had that fear, probably because my girlfriend has the perfect reasons for leaving me and still she told me that she loves me.  Her love for me was something I have never received from anyone and I felt the same for her.  
I could accept the fact that she has cheated on me.  I have felt the same way she probably did.  Maybe she was confused or... I don’t know, maybe she just love someone else but she still prefers to be with me.  I can deal with it.
But when you put a name to this relationship, it makes it more real and I was sure I didn’t have the strenght that Molly has to deal with this.  It was fair that I know who was HIM, as a kind of retribution, but I didn’t want it.  It just hurts too much the way it is.
Too bad for me, because that was not what was going to happen.         
On the next day I arrived earlier than I was expected.  When I entered my apartment I first thought there was no one else there because all the lights were off.  I went directly to the kitchen to see what could I eat from the refrigerator when I heard someone was coming here.  It was probably Molly, however, I remained in silence, I don’t know why.  I just felt curious because she was talking on the phone.

There was no place to hide for me and there was only a door between me and my girlfriend.
Fortunately, she decided to stay in the living room.  It took me just a few seconds to understand that she was talking to a man.  Even if she was thinking that she was all alone, she was almost whispering and I could barely listen to what she was saying.

She seems to be a little bit shy while she kept talking in her conversation.  
- Yes, everything is ok here.  Eric is fine right now.  He is in the assimilation process but he is right.
- I told him everything but he didn’t want to know more about our relationship.  How about you?
A long pause took place.
- Oh I see. Maybe we can talk about this later.  Eric is about to come.
Molly watched the clock.  Then she laughed when she heard something from her lover.
- Are you jealous?- She asked still laughing.

My heart was beating really fast, I thought it was about to explode.  I could not breathe.  I was not feeling right.  I felt angry, sad and jealous and I was probably about to faint.  But I knew I have to resist because I needed to know the entire story.
- Come on, tell me who is that fucking bastard- I begged in my mind clenching my teeth.

- I love you too- Molly said
- As a friend- she then clarified.
My girlfriend sighed.
- I want to see you Måns.  I missed you so much.         

When I heard that name, it was like a kick on my stomach.  I wasn’t prepared for this surprise at all.  It was just unbelievable.
So all this time it was Måns.  That mother fucker! Pretending to be my friend, just wanting to listen to me, feeling interested about my problems when he just wanted to fuck with my girlfriend.  That thief of hearts!

Here he comes, acting all dejected
So you give advice and he gives you his poison
Here he comes, little miss black widow
First he spins her web and he's stealing your girlfriend

I felt like a fool, betrayed by a friend of mine and I knew I could not just let it be.  I need to do something.  The question was what exactly did I want to do?
I stayed in the same position for about five minutes and I didn’t say a word until I was sure my girlfriend wasn’t near the place.  Then I leave the kitchen pretending that I have just arrived home.

When I “entered” the apartment, I was received by my girlfriend with a warm kiss.  She was happy to see me as usual.  I forgot that we were planning a special dinner for that night and then we were supposed to watch some movies and end up the day in our bed.
I haven’t noticed when my Molly has planned everything: there was a chocolate fountain in the table with fruits we probably were going to share mouth to mouth, a special dinner and some candles she just bought for this night.

Everything seems to be so perfect.  When i first saw it I try to fake a smile but I’m sure it was not convincing at all.  In other circumstances I would be extremely happy for having such an amazing plan and I would enjoy to the maximum my night with my girl, but I couldn’t get out of my head the idea of Måns... you know what I mean, anyway!

I mentally prayed that my girl wouldn’t notice that I was mentally absent.  But she is no stupid at all and I was not making my best effort to pretend I was there
- Eric, what happen to you?
- What?- I laughed.- No it’s nothing I just...
- This is the third time I am asking you something and you just ignore me.  Are you... worried for something?
She looked at me a little bit upset and a little bit surprised

- I’m sorry. It’s just that I’ve been so busy today in the studio.  I have a lot of fun working on the lyrics and with the music arrangements but I have so many ideas in my head, I can’t think about anything different than that.
My girl looked a little bit more relieved after hearing my improvised explanation.  We stayed looking at each other for a few seconds.
Suddenly I had an idea
- Actually you are right. I’m just thinking too much.  I need to return to the studio and complete something or I’ll go crazy- I said.
Then I stood up.
- What?! No, you can do it tomorrow. Eric we are in the middle of the night. Are you crazy? Eric!

But I wasn’t really listening.  I leave my apartment and went downstairs.
It was not until I was in my car that I realized how stupid I was acting.  However I wasn’t planning to go back.

When I started driving through the city I also realized that I didn’t have a real plan.  I didn’t know what to do.  I just knew that I had to do something.  I wanted to go and see Måns and make him notice that I knew it all.  After this, I can’t control what would happen.
Should I call him? Just to make him know that I’m going to his house
What a stupid question! Of course not, it’s supposed that he shouldn’t be prepared for this and he could also call Molly if he knows that I’m going to make him a “friendly visit” and try to fix everything.

You can't take it, not what's mine
You'll be sorry, 'cause what you've done is a crime
        

When I arrived at Mr. M’s place, I noticed that there were a lot of people in the house.  I seriously started to think that maybe this was not the best moment to be here.
Nevertheless I knocked on the door and then I was received by a strange man that looked like a majordomo.  This was the first time I saw him, however he recognized me.
- Good evening Mr. Saade. We didn’t know you were coming.
- Yes, I’m sorry.  I have to talk to...
I started feeling stupid.  
Please Eric, don’t be nervous- I told myself.

- But Mr. Zelmerlöw is busy right now.  No one has announced me that you were coming to visit us.
- Really?- I asked feeling even more stupid.  I didn’t know what else to say.
- Yes- the majordomo confirmed with a smile on his face.
He obviously was thinking that I was just a stupid guy.
- Tonight he is having an important reunion with some persons from the record label and with the press.
- I didn’t know that.
I was about to blush.

I was so embarrassed.  I felt like crawling into a deep black hole and hiding.  Actually the idea of apologizing for arriving here without being invited and then running back home without looking back sounded very tempting.  God, I didn’t know what to do.
- I guess I...
Suddenly, I was interrupted by the voice of a third person coming to us.

- Who we have here?
It was Måns and by his voice it seems that he was actually happy for having me here or at least he was really good pretending that feeling.  And I must admit that even if my initial plan was to go here and kick M’s butt I felt so happy that he has appeared to save me from this little trouble that I forgot about it for this moment.   

Everything was so weird but even with that he knows how to act as a gentleman.  Måns looked very elegant in his suit I must admit.  How can he do it?   I felt a little bit jealous at the same time.
- I’m in the middle of one of the dullest business reunion in the whole world.  I was so bored! And suddenly I hear Eric Saade’s sexy voice right in front of my door.  I had to take this opportunity to escape.
He laughed

- Eric come in, what are you waiting?
- Yes!
- What have you here? I wasn’t expecting you...
- I’m sorry

We entered the room.  All of the assistants in this reunion wore as executive people.  They were sit on the table.  Some of them were taking notes.  I looked at me and I noticed that I was wearing too casual, it was so obvious that I didn’t belong to this place and I felt uncomfortable.
- Is that Eric Saade?- one of the assistants asked with surprise.
It took just a few seconds for them to start talking to each other and then ask me tons of questions I could not even hear them because they were talking at the same time.
- Eric, we were about to finish.- M said.- Do you mind waiting for me in the guests room.  I’ll be with you in ten minutes.

I left the room and followed the majordomo upstairs.  The guys from the press looked quite disappointed.  

When I arrived there, I sit in the bed.  No one was there so I just wait for Måns.  It was taking him an eternity to arrive there.  I couldn’t stand it.  I wake up and started walking around the room but there was nothing to see.
How much time is he going to take?   

Finally he arrived.  When he entered the room he looked at me a little bit confused.
- I have talked to Molly and she didn’t know you were here
It was me or was he a little bit nervous? I felt quite satisfied because of this.
I sat down and I kept looking at M directly in the eyes.  

He also have a sit next to me.  I didn’t know how to start.
- I’m sorry I came here just to ask you a simple question... WHY ARE YOU FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND?- I shouted in an angry tone.
Måns kept on looking at me for a few seconds. Even if he was suspecting that something was not going right, this was the confirmation of it.
- We are just friends, Eric.- He told me using a soft tone on his voice.

He didn’t seem to be worried because of my words.  However he couldn’t keep an eye out me.  I was suspecting he felt more worried about me and what I could do than because of his actions.  There was no sign of regret on M’s face.
- That was not an answer.  I asked you why did you do that?
- It just happened- he explained, not trying to deny anything.  Even before you were dating with Molly- he added.

He was admitting it.  So shameless and natural at the same time.
- Eric, we never wanted to hurt you.

I was astonished.  I couldn’t find the words to express my indignation so I just kept my mouth open in shock.
- Come on Eric, isn’t just the same you do with Danny?
He obviously think I was overreacting.
And how could he dare him to mention Danny in this conversation?  How on earth was he comparing himself with Danny, my boyfriend.  They were totally different stories.  Totally different.  My relationship with Danny was pure love.

- No, it’s not- I replied trying to stay calmed.  However, I had to take control over my instincts to not hit M.  
My voice sounded so unnatural.
- She loves you.  She loves you more than anybody can do.
- Great.  So I have to thank you for doing this?
- Calm down boy.  I’m just saying that she doesn’t love me.  At least not in the same level as she does it with you... we are just friends.
Now he looked a little more nervous.

- Måns, where do you live.  Cause at least in all of the countries I have visited, friends don’t have sex with each other!
- That’s not exactly what you do with Danny?
- DON’T TALK ABOUT HIM!  YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DANNY!... YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP!- I exploded

I didn’t know why it makes me feel so upset.  But for me, mentioning Danny in this conversation was like an insult for me and for him.  
For a few seconds I had the urge to just leave the room after this provocation but I couldn’t do that either.

- Oh yes! you are in a relationship! That makes it completely different- He said ironically
I looked at him with anger.
- Eric, I’m not you’re enemy.  You got that?
- It is still not normal Måns- I said.  It’s just sick.
At least I stopped yelling.  I looked resigned.  I wanted to cry.

There was a sad expression in Måns’ face.  He looked quite disappointed.
- I can’t believe it.  You, among all the people I know... How can you judge someone because of his feelings.  Do you know how much people will call you immoral or “not normal” if they knew about your relationship with Danny?
I remained in silence for a while
- But it hurts me.  I’m destroyed- I said looking at the floor.  I didn’t want that he noticed that I was about to cry.

- Well I’m sorry, Eric.  I didn’t want to hurt you.
I know he was being honest.  At least on this last statement.
- Molly loves you so much.  More than she’ll never love me.  Do you know that?
- Yes- I said.
No matter how angry I could feel I knew my girlfriend really loves me.  She has loved me in a way that no other woman, excepting my mother has done.

Was I being stupid for feeling like this
- Then what should matter?
- I... will try to deal with this.  I think I’ll never completely assimilate... that I’m not the only one.
I felt confused about my feelings.  I would be a hyprocrite for judging Molly or Måns when I knew exactly how it feels to be in that situation.   
- Then... are we friends?-Måns offered me his hand.
I took it.
- I will try not think to much about this and don’t hold it against me.
- For me that’s great.

I kept on looking at him for a few seconds.  There was still a question I haven’t asked on this night.  I felt uncomfortable with that feeling but finally I did it.
- I thought you were interested in me.
I blushed.  It definitely sounded worst than I was thinking.  It was too gay.
- Oh.  Yes, I still think you are very attractive and I like you but I’m more into girls, you know.
He winked at me.
- Don’t worry.  That’s ok.

Now we were acting like two stupid little boys.  I never thought I would end up forgiving M for not feeling more attracted to me.
- But I’ve never said that  I don’t have a crush on you- He added.
Then Måns try to get closer to me.  He put a hand on my crotch and he was just a few inches from my mouth.

- No- I said.
- Why?- He asked
- Because I have a commitment.
M looked a little bit upset but it took him just two seconds to smile again even if that looked fake.

- So, I’ll see you again Eric.
- Sure
- Drive carefully
- I do.

When I came home, Molly was waiting for me in front of the door.  She just put her arms in my neck, happy to see me again.  I noticed that she was about to cry.

She kissed my neck and kept looking at me expecting what I was about to do or say.
I couldn’t do anything, I just melt down by seeing all her sweetness and the fact that she was a little bit insecure just makes her more beauty.
- Eric, I’m sorry.
- You don’t have to be sorry.  I love you- I said.  Then I kissed her forehead.
- Then... you still love me?
- I always will.

She kissed me with real energy.  Not believing my words.  I corresponded to her.  Our lips were sealed one to each other for the next minute.
- So, you don’t feel angry with me?
I touched her head with my fingertips.  Touching her cheeks to her chin was just amazing.
- I can’t do this, sweetie.  It’s just impossible to me.  Actually I never thought to blame you, that was the reason why I went directly to M’s house and not to talk to you.

Then I stopped for a second.  When I mentioned Måns, it made me remember that everything was not that easy.
-I’m not gonna say that it made me happy.  But I understand how you feel.  I can deal with this.  I have, I just...

I couldn’t find the words to express what I mean.  My girlfriend looked at me a little bit worried.  She knew I had to make an extra effort to have this conversation with her.  However I keep looking at her, directly to her beautiful eyes and then I say.
- You have taught me so many things since we have met, my princess.  A human’s heart is so complex that... well you know how to make it sound better.
Then I smiled. I’ve made my girl feel better.

- I’m sorry for ruining the night- I apologized.
- It’s not your fault.  We can do it tomorrow.  Perhaps, the night is not over.  I’m sure we can enjoy the rest of the night after all this drama.
- Sure hahaha.

Could life be better with me?  I don’t know how actually.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment