Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chapter 15- Paradise


"I CHOOSE…"


Danny Saucedo, Eric Saade and Molly Sandén fanfiction, written by Kikisan.


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fanfic is inspired off course by Eric, his amazing girlfriend, his talented friend Danny and my friend Nika who has previously posted a fanfic just for fun. All events described here are not necessary true (but we can pretend they are just for a moment!).


Chapter 15- Paradise


- Today, I realized how much I really want you- Eric said and for a moment I couldn’t breathe.


- Day after day, Molly Sandén I love you more- he added putting love in every single word, in every gesture of his face, every expression, his sexy voice; everything in Eric was clearly saying how much he love me.


I was speechless.  He kissed me before getting up.  He went to the restroom.  I appreciated every inch of his sexy beautiful body in my bed.  Even if I’m used to see his magnificent God’s body 24/7 almost every year, it always surprised me.  You will never get used to this.  You will never feel completely satisfied with something so beautiful that I can’t understand why it can be human.  You will never say that you have received “too much love” coming from a boy as Eric is.  


Is this just a dream?


We had another wonderful night full of sensational sex.  I felt satisfied in a 1000%.  Eric  is a master at making love and he never got tired of the action.  And of course, I love my man.


We almost fight last night after Eric discovered what happen between me and Måns, but this only lead us to express our love and how much we care for each other in an even harder and more passionately way in our bed.  


There’s no one in my heart but Eric.  You may ask me then why have I cheated on my boy with a guy I don’t even feel in love.  I could not explain this. I don’t have anything to say in my favour.


Before I knew that my boy was bisexual and that he was also dating with Danny, I felt like the worst bitch in the whole planet, like a villain.  I knew it was bad what I was doing but even with that, my strange relationship with Måns was like a drug to me.     


I felt like a drug addicted that knows exactly that what he/ she is doing is not right but he/ she still does it because there’s no control.  It’s not that I was playing with M’s feeling.  In fact, I think that he felt this same need that I was experimenting.


He is a good friend who cares for me and he also listened to my advices.  He can be the best friend you can ever find.  A friend whom I have sex with. We have shared so many time through the years.  We can see each other for a week and then to freeze our relationship, don’t see each other or even talk for months.  Even with that we care for each other and we try to be in contact and to know what we are doing.


It’s not love, I have to insist.  Actually Måns is not the type of guy I usually feel interested to.  Of course, he is as gorgeous as a God but he doesn’t have that special touch that seduces me and Eric has.  When I am with him, the passion is present but that’s something you can’t call it love.  


And when I kissed Eric on his mouth and he dedicated me one of his most precious boyish smile, I asked myself once again, why I do this when I have everything a girl needs to be happy.


Eric was feeling particularly exultant this morning.  He was enjoying his work in the studio and he couldn’t stop talking about all his plans.  He was euphoric, I can feel his excitement and it makes me blush.  However it was just like five seconds and he didn’t notice.  I smiled to him too and we both promised that we were seeing each other this night and that we would have the special dinner we have planned for us this time.


After wishing him good luck and a great day in the recording studio, I went back home and after a few minutes going round and round I fell into the temptation and I called M.


- Molly?


- Yes it’s me.  How are you doing?


- Great.  How about Eric and you?


- Everything is fine.  I was worried last night but now he is ok.


- I’m so happy because of this.  You know, I didn’t know what would happened either, but I could not talk to you last night after this situation.


I sighed


- Måns, I’m sorry for what has happened last night.


- Oh no, don’t say that.  I understand what had happened.  Actually if I were your boyfriend I would do exactly the same


- Really?


- No- He admitted and then he started laughing- but I can understand how Eric could feel being in his position.


- But I’m really sorry and the worst part is... that I would love to see you today.


- Why?


- It’s probably because of the tension.  I think I need you.  Do you have time to go and see me.  We can  have lunch together and then stay part of the afternoon.  What do you say?


M didn’t answer immediately.  It was clear that something bother him.


- I don’t think this is the smartest idea


- I know! But tell me didn’t we always take the wrong decisions since we started dating?


He laughed


- You are right.  I just need you.  There’s nothing else I can say.  I don’t want to hurt anybody but at the same time, I think I need you.


- That’s exactly how I feel.  I don’t love you, at least not as a boyfriend.


- Not that I minded.  I have never asked you for this.  In fact I’m glad we are just friends.


- This doesn’t make us better than Eric and Danny


Måns sighed.


- I think it actually makes us worst.  I mean, at least Eric and D love each other.


- I didn’t want to say that


- That’s ok.  You have a good heart and that’s what should matters.


I felt comforted after hearing M’s kind words dedicated to me.  That’s the best part of having a special friend like him.  That he can make me feel relieved and I can trust in him to tell my secrets and also I give him some advices on his personal life.


- So what’s the plan, my sweet lady?


- We are going to meet each other at the cafe, then we can go shopping


- What?


- And then we can go to your apartment- I laughed.- What do you think about that?


- Beautiful.  I love it.


- Great.  Then I have something to ask you: wear a jacket and a tie.


- I can do that- he said.


- I’ll see you in a few hours then.


When I hung up the phone I gave myself the time to prepare every single detail for my dinner with Eric.  I made some calls to order some food and I was feeling inspired so I worked on the details, the decoration, how the table must look, etc.


I chatted with some of my friends for a while.  I updated my blog and I was expecting a calling from my manager.  We talked for a while and I’ve scheduled some activities for my own music career.  I felt excited and ready to have a precious day that will help me to deal with the stress I have recently felt.


Before lunch I called my boyfriend.  We had a warm conversation.  He was acting very affectionate and I tried to correspond to him though I was thinking about my date with M.  


I didn’t like this feeling.  I tried to calm myself down thinking than night is young and that I will take all my time just for Eric then.


But for now.  It wasn’t time for regrets, it was not time to be myself.  It was just one of these moments when I am in invited to paradise with my friend Måns            


Welcome to my paradise


Where the heaven ends


That's where love begins


Don't cry


Welcome to my paradise


Feel your loving grace


In your warm embrace


Two o’clock and my doorbell rang.  


Oh my lord, I told him that we would see each other at the cafe!  He knows well that it’s not safe if people start seeing each other together for no reason  


It was actually him as I was thinking and as I answered it I feasted my eyes on this hunk amazing man that was stood on my doorstep. Mentally shaking myself I asked him to come to the living room and wait for me just a few minutes.


He was wearing a jacket and tie, as I asked him and he looked as glorious as always.  I was almost ready though I need some make up to look as the princess I am.   When I came back I guess M was not expecting how I would be dressed, because he looked just surprised when I met him again wearing a very beautiful and sexy little black dress that complemented me in every way.


- Wow, Molly, you look stunning!- he just said


- Måns, why did you come so early?  I’m happy to see you but you know, that was not what I have told you so


He bite his lip


- Maybe I was too impatient to see you and... enjoy the few hours you’ll be completely mine.


- Thank you, but we have to be careful.


- I’m sorry- He replied a little bit embarrassed


- I forgive you if you do me a favour- I laughed.


He looked at me with questioning eyes.


- Oh don’t worry is actually very simple. Can you let me be the guy today?


- What?!- He asked completely in shock


- I mean, to let me open doors for you and order the wine and spoil you a little and all those guy things? Dirty boy.


After feeling a little more relieved he laughed for his misunderstanding


-You want me to be the spoiled date? Sure, I can do that. But why?


- Let’s just say that being special with you makes me feel better.


I think he didn’t understand my point, however he liked the idea.


- Let’s go I said and we left the apartment.


As he made his way downstairs I couldn’t resist, I simply have to take a look in the view from behind.  


My god what a pretty hot male ass, I would love to get my hands on that!


No, I can’t do this.  I’m a lady hahaha


- Molly, why are you smiling?


- It’s nothing.


- Hahaha, alright, then keep thinking about “nothing”.


We arrived to a cafe we have chosen sometimes to meet each other.  This was not our only meeting point to avoid suspicions.


Måns came first and reserved a table.  Ten minutes later I also arrived and I sit right next to him, pretending that we were not planning anything at all.  We made an order and started talking about the normal, simple funny things that we can enjoy.  There was nothing serious about it, we just were sharing simple things, making some jokes and loving our time while having our conversation.


M offered me a glass of wine.  We toasted the glass and drank at the same time.  Måns looked at me for a few seconds, trying to find the inspiration and probably praying not to sound stupid.


- Do you find me attractive? he asked.


I couldn’t help myself and I started laughing.  Mr. M was looking at me very serious.


I hope I have not hurt his feelings.  But the question was just hilarious.


- I’m sorry- I said when I finally was able to stop laughing.


- Come on Molly!


- Måns! You are not supposed to ask these kind of questions to a girl


- I’m sorry.  I just think about it and I just shoot.


- No it’s nothing.  It’s just that I wasn’t prepared for a question like this.  


- Let’s just eat.


We have an amazing lunch.  We both try to ignore this part of the conversation and we go have a normal, friendly conversation with no embarrassing questions.  Then Måns took me to his own apartment.


When we finally arrived I sit in the sofa, looking at him.  He also looked at me a little bit hesitating but then he also smiled to me


- Do you find me attractive? he asked again. - Tell me.


- Well, yes I do- I finally said, feeling a bit silly at this point.


- Let’s see how much- M then added with a beautiful smile on his face.


A naughty smile, I should add.


With that he stood up and pulled me towards him and kissed me.  I could feel his tongue in my mouth, exploring me and also giving me his amazing taste inside of me as I pushed my body against his and feeling his hard erection against me. The smell of his perfume was an added turn on as I have always loved that smell.


I could feel the hunger in Måns Zelmerlöw when he put his hands on my waist and then he kept going down, undressing me, touching my legs,  pulling off my panties.


He slowly guided me to his bedroom with a delicate move.  It was almost like a dance and I was his princess.  M. laid me on the bed and started to lick me out as he pushed my legs apart so that he could get his tongue in as far as possible and I could feel his finger teasing around my asshole.


- Baby- he whispered not couldn’t resist anymore all these feelings that were inside of him.  He was almost moaning. - Do you like that?


- I love it- I gasped.


Standing up he stripped off and then he took the rest of my clothes off as he kissed me again.  I couldn’t help myself but enjoying every approach of my beautiful lover


- Aww- I repeatedly moaned at him


His stunning body was in perfect condition, just sexy.  As I ran my fingers through it, he moaned at me too and gently laid me back on the bed again and we got into a sixty nine position. As I took his cock into my mouth I started sucking away at him and I could hear him moaning as he tongue fucked me. His cock felt so good and was going in and out as he fucked my mouth.  Even if he is not as sweet as my boyfriend, he is definitely a master in bed too.


- I’ve got to fuck your pussy- he said with an imperative tone.


I just moan not couldn’t resist to such a hunk.


Måns  was fucking me as his life depended on it.  I just could enjoy it.  I nodded back at him and as his cock started to go into my pussy he started to cum. Apologising he said that he was so aroused that he couldn’t help it and then he lay by my side and started to finger me until I reached my climax and my liquid poured out of me as my hips moved in time with his hand.


I then took M’s yummy baby maker in my mouth.  I moaned some more with Måns’ cock still in my mouth.


- Fuck Molly, you are so good! my lover moaned feeling the vibrations coming from my mouth.


- “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Was all I could say in response. I was sucking Måns’ dick harder as I played with my very wet pussy. I felt the rush of pleasure coming as I stroked myself harder.


In this moment I felt myself losing total control of my rational side, it was me and Måns’ in paradise.


- You're beautiful- Måns’ whispered into my ears and my face instantly brightened up.


- Please, don’t say that- I begged to him cause I knew I will never feel anything different than a special friendship for him and of course, all the passion.


It was so hard for him to understand.  I don’t want that he started feeling something different than that.


Måns is a very wise mean, thought I have to be cautious at this point of our relationship.


The bed was our stage, as we moved our bodies as one you could almost hear the music. His soft moaning and my slow, deep, shallow breathing was the overture. The music built as we moved faster and faster, getting closer and closer to the climax of the performance.


Finally the ending of our performance came. And it came hard. Our faces were pressed together, as we breathed heavily. He came first, waves of cum soaking the walls off my inner sanctum. The second the cum hit me when I climaxed.


My face went flush red, as I gasped on last time, collapsing onto the bed. I gripped the blankets firmly as I writhed around. I see M pulled out, staggering back, trying to remain conscious.


We lied there hugged up. He remained behind me, for a little while.


- It’s time to say goodbye- I announced to him


- We will see each other back


- Sure- I answered immediately, thought I didn’t know if that means it will take me a week, a month or even a year to come back to this paradise.  


I was not interested to think about it, not for this moment.  I was happy living my life the way I live it having the love of my life and an amazing friend near me whenever I need him and I don’t have plans to ruin this feeling thinking about the future.  


And of course, I felt impatient to see my boyfriend Eric again.  I made the final preparations for our special night before he even arrived.  I called him just to be sure that he will be on time.  He was very talkative and he seems to be really happy about the idea of having a romantic dinner with me, that it gives me the urge to kiss him one thousand times.    


But before enjoying ourselves or even having our special night, I made him wear that uniform he would use with Danny.


I devoured him just by looking to his entire body.  I don’t know how my boy did it but he looked so pretty cute and sexy at the same time.  I wanted to cuddle him and I actually was about to do it.


Eric seems to be kind of shy when I was evaluating him.


- What do you think?


- Hmm- I said pretending that I was thinking about what to answer him. - I think you are 99% perfect.


- Let me help you.


I brought some water to me.  I spelled some drops on Eric’s hair.  I felt so excited just by looking these drops streaming down on Eric’s face, touching his forehead, his nose, his beautiful lips and cheeks until they disappear.  Then I spelled the rest of the glass I had with me on Eric’s chest.


- Now you look 100% sexy.


Eric did not know whether he had to laugh or feel embarrassed after this examination so he preferred to just kiss me in a way nobody can do it to me.


Now I was not in paradise.  Now I was in my own heaven on earth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment