Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chapter 3- Big Love

"I CHOOSE…" 
Danny Saucedo, Eric Saade and Molly Sandén fanfiction, written by Kikisan.

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this blog, thank you! This fanfic is inspired off course by Eric, his amazing girlfriend, his talented friend Danny and my friend Nika who has previously posted a fanfic just for fun. All events described here are not necessary true (but we can pretend they are just for a moment!).


Chapter 3- Big Love

Danny looked at me. I noticed that he was feeling insecure just by looking into his eyes. It sometimes happened even after all this time that we are dating that my boyfriend is simply blocked, stunned just by looking at me.
I recognized it, because I have felt it as well. And we have been together for so long that I have started to recognize Danny’s feelings just by looking into his eyes. But it’s beautiful at the same time to feel this little kind of fear like if we were making love for the very first time.
I stood up in front of him, put one of my hands over his neck, the other one on his chest and I said
-    You are the best lover, Danny.
Then I kissed him.
-    Don’t worry. Everything is going to be alright.
-    I know Eric. I’m with you- he said with an unusual innocent smile that took my breath away. 

I started unbuttoning his jacket and I kissed the wonderful Danny with passion. 
I touched his naked chest. His sculptural body was about to opened to me, how couldn’t I be excited? I played with his nipples, touching pinching and pulling them. Rubbing them until I feel they were erect. I licked them as a little kid would do with a lollypop. Then I came again and look to his face with a smile and I asked him something I wouldn’t be able to say to in public, not even repeat without feeling ashamed. But with Danny, all insecurities and unwilling feelings go away.
-    I want you to f**k me- I bade.
Danny smiled. I knew he was ready for the action. 

He put himself on top of me and went straight for my buttocks. 
He started fingering me and rubbing his fingers inside of me. His touch sent tingles to my penis and my testicles. Then he started sucking it. 
I could feel the warm of his saliva, it really feels comfortable. I was in doggy position; Danny’s cock was touching my buttocks. He cupped my ass and drove his tool inside my back entrance.

I started moaning as his cock started going in and out of me. It became faster everytime.
-    Oh Danny- I begged.- Yes man.
-    I love you- he answered and he kissed me when he was close to my back.
I felt his penis tighten. He pressed his body against me and kept kissing me while his baby maker entered as far as possible into my hole. It felt like an adrenaline shot entering in my body. I was feeling the best dose of pleasure and passion I have felt in a long time.
-    Oh yes, oh yes. f**k me, Danny. f**k me!
He was doing a great job but I couldn’t get enough. I will never get tired of Danny. I will never feel that is enough. He keeps digging me for all he was worth but I can’t stop begging for more.
-    f**k me harder Danny.
-    Say it again Eric 
-    f**k me harder Danny. Harder, deeper.- I said it louder. I almost shout.

He exploded into me. Danny kept fucking as hard as he could. I loved what he was doing to me. I love Danny Saucedo. As I was buried deep into my lover I forgot about the time, I forgot about everything. In that moment, there was only a person in my mind. I just didn’t care about the whole world. Danny made me feel the greatest thrill I have experienced!
-    I love you Eric Saade- he cried before he cum.
Then he broke the kiss and got off me. 

I was sweating like crazy after all this action. 
I stand up and hugged his beautiful body and I give him a kiss that I am sure he will never forget. It was slow and very romantic. There was no need for words, they were useless for expressing how much I love him and how much I was enjoying being with him. Nothing seemed good enough so I kept kissing him.
His body was tied into mine, face to face, chest to chest. It was a wonderful feeling to have his cock pressed into mine. A brief memory of what we’ve done this day came to my mind, I imagined Danny once again being on top of me. I simply smile.
When we were done, I asked Danny to suck my penis. He didn’t complain at all hahaha.

Danny went down and he grabs my manhood with delight. I could feel his mouth grabbing it. His lips felt so sweet, like the touch of an angel. 
-    Yes, Danny
He sucked it as a kid would do with an especially big piece of a candy. Man I love him. He is very talented. Even if I have only been with him, I’m sure that he is the greatest lover. 
Then Danny played with my balls, still fucking my dick with his incredible mouth. His fingers trailed up to my penis, getting wet from the saliva that covered my cock.

I didn’t want to finish this beautiful love section with him. But we all know that all good things come to an end and I was about to orgasm. I felt it.
-    Danny, I am almost done.
He was really quickly and was lying on the floor in time to get streams of my hot cum all over his muscular chest. Then I cum on his face. When he got my fluids on his face he just smiled, took it with his fingers and drink it slowly. 
-    You tasted yummy as usual- he said and then he winked.
-    You taste like nectar- I said and laughed.
-    Like candy- he clarified. 

When he stood up, I pushed him against the wall and separated his legs so that his whole ass was in front of me. There was a strange look in Danny’s eyes. I guess he has thought we have ended for today but I have already told that I never get tired of Danny.
When I am with Danny, I get wild. I know I have to enjoy every minute with him because you never know when will be the next time we can enjoy ourselves.

I got down and kissed his buttocks. 
-    One of my favorite parts of your body- I admitted.
I pushed my dick inside of him. Danny can’t help himself but moan.
Should I do it? Why not? 
I guess Danny knew exactly what I was about to do and he stopped me.
-    Eric, look what time it is! You have to go back to your rehearsal
-    But Danny- I sniveled
-    No, you are not going to convince me. Not even making this face, manboy.

-    I want to be with you- I insisted with a childish tone, my hands on his chest.
-    You know what I always say: responsibilities come first!
-    Yes dad.
-    Please call me mom, Eric.
Danny walked with me outside. I guess he noticed the disappointment on my face because he gave me an extra hug before I leave.
-    Don’t worry baby. I’ll be with you as soon as possible. I’ll call you later.
-    Is that a promise?
-    Hell yes. I’ve got a plan for tomorrow… you and I.
-    Are you serious?
Danny felt satisfied after making me smile again.
-    Yes, manboy. But please, be patient. I have to prepare everything. I’ll call you later, I swear.

So I was feeling very optimistic when I was returning to my job. More than I was expecting. 
There’s a big, big love in the air. There’s a big, big love everywhere. It’s the way that you make me feel…I sung thinking about my Danny and waiting for another beautiful night that we would spend together. 

-    So Eric, there’s a rumor that you and Danny Saucedo are working on a project. Is that true?
A 38 years old, blond journalist was looking at me with attention. She felt curious. So do I.
-    Who told you that?
-    We have our own sources.
I start laughing just to gain some extra time. 
-    Your own sources? That sounds like… Danny, if that was you I’ll kill you
-    Probably yes hahaha.
-    Can you share some details with the audience?
-    Off course, we are working on a very special collaboration. But we are just in the previous works. Maybe in a couple of weeks you know better.
-    It must be a really hot song. I mean, you and Danny on stage- she commented making that I laughed even harder.
-    You can count on that.

She smiled at me. I noticed a strange look on her eyes that told me that the “Danny subject” was not over on this interview.
-    We all remember your famous kiss with Danny at Melodifestivalen
-    I think so- I said and I couldn’t suppress a guilty smile. If you only knew…
-    How was that?
-    Actually I don’t remember how the kiss was. 
The woman in front of me, obviously don’t believe in my words.
-    Seriously. It was so fast and it has been months since we kissed that I just can’t remember how it was.
-    Maybe you don’t want to remember.
-    No, it wasn’t that bad. Actually, I think I’ll kiss Danny next time we saw.
-    Now your fans will be more excited to see you together.

At the end of the interview I just laugh imaging what would Danny say when I show him my new interview.
This was definitely one of these days where you feel that everything you are doing is going alright. I work with the choreographer and my dancers until the rest of the day but this time, I really felt the magic. After I  said goodbye to my crew, we all were sure that we were about to give to my fans the best pop tour of the year. I couldn’t be happier.

I drive home but it wasn’t until I arrived that I remembered that Danny hasn’t called me back. I crossed my fingers hoping that it doesn’t take him too long to send me a confirmation.
I entered to my apartment but this time, Molly hasn’t prepared me a private show. Thanks God. She was just admiring her new jewelry collection she has bought some couple of days before.

-    Hi dear
-    Hi princess- I said giving her a warm kiss.
-    How was your day?
-    Excellent. I’ve got to show you some videos of my rehearsal this afternoon.
-    Will you? That’s great. But first I’ve got to take a shower and then…- she started playing with the bottoms of my t-shirt 
-    We will enjoy the rest of the night- she finished her sentence with a naughty smile on her face.
I tried to smile at her too but I couldn’t do this. All I was thinking at this moment was about Danny and how lucky I was because now I had at least fifteen minutes to call my boyfriend while Molly had her shower and I didn’t have to worried at all. Molly always takes her time. 

I make a call. It takes less than ten seconds for Danny to answer my calling
-    Eric, I knew it was you. I am sorry to make you wait, baby… but I needed to talk with “our friend”. He says we can enjoy his crib all night long until midnight comes.
Our friend means, Måns Zelmerlöw. You know one of the sexiest and adorable Swedish pop singers of the decade. I knew him from Melodifestivalen 2010 but I have to say that Måns was closer to Danny. He is a really nice guy and I feel comfortable when I am with him, but honestly I have never considered talking about my relationship with Måns. Actually with anyone. I thought this was one of the secrets you never share with anyone not even if you are being tortured. You will always deny it.

I was almost in shock when Danny suggested me to share our dirty little secret with Mr. M. My first reaction was a big no to that idea, but Danny was pretty sure that we can trust in Måns and that he could be a good ally. And as usual, he was so right.
We discussed, I almost fall on Danny’s knees asking him not to do what I considered it could be the worst decision we were going to make. Finally I accepted to go with Danny and share with Mr. M. our secret love story. By the look of my face, I thought at this moment that I was about to make the worst mistake in my whole life.

We met Måns in a club. We drink, had fun, made some jokes and talked about the normal things you talk when you are among friends. It wasn’t until the end of the night that we sat and shared with Mr. M. our story.
He felt interested on every single detail but he wasn’t actually surprised with our revelation. I was astonished by his reaction. Was it that evident? But he just smiled feeling satisfied for this confirmation that something was actually happening between Danny and me. 
-    No, you are actually really good. Nothing that you have done has put you in evidence- Måns explained. 
-    But I think my gaydar is working. - He explained.
He looked really satisfied with himself. But he was so elegant and cute that if you haven’t paid attention to what we say you might think that he looked like a boy who has won a question contest.

I didn’t say anything but Danny was able to understand my question just by reading the expression on my face.
Was Måns a…
-    No, Eric. Måns is totally straight- He explained and laughed after my naivety.
-    I should say that I’m very straight but I’m OPEN to new experiences- Mr. M says and he also laughed.
Actually when he says the word “open” he opened his legs and look directly to my eyes. I felt so intimidated. 
Was that what I think it means? Oh dear, it feels weird… and nice hahaha. Better not to think too much about this.

Before we shared our story with Måns Zelmerlöw, our secret dating was easier than before. Actually we have taken so many risks that I have to say we were so lucky. We first made love at Danny’s house. We also made it in my apartment and finally we started meeting each other on a hotel room in Stockholm. But I can tell you it’s not that easy to do this when you and your partner are young celebrities. There will be always someone keeping an eye on you. We need some privacy and our common friend was the answer to our needs.

Måns has recently bought a new crib outside the city. It’s simply wonderful, it’s like an amazing 5 stars hotel in the middle of nowhere: the pools, the tennis courts, the beautiful view of the city in the middle of the night, the lights, the decorations, the rooms; everything was just perfect. He has bought it as the perfect place to escape whenever he feels tired or just want to be far from the noisy city. And the best part was that Mr. M was actually happy to invite us to go there and enjoy ourselves. 
After that, we finally found the perfect place to live our love with no fears and no limits. I felt so grateful with Måns for his generosity but off course I prefer not to ask him how I could compensate him for that. You never know what the answer could be.

So that was the reason why Danny hasn’t called me before. He should be talking to Mr. M just to be sure if we can count on him to lend us his crib.
-    Until midnight? 
-    Yes, like a fairy tale- Danny replied and then laughed.
I can’t help myself and I blushed.
-    We are going to have fun, Eric. Tomorrow night, it will be our night. Just you and me baby without having to care about the world.
I applauded Danny for how skillfully he was when he talked about this subject. When he talks about our relationship, everything comes naturally and it sounds very romantic.
He might be an angel. 

-    I have to talk to Molly. Don’t worry, I’ll find an excuse to tell her…
Suddenly my heart sank and all my happiness disappeared as fast as a blink is made. When I turn back, Molly was there. 
I felt cold. How much of my conversation has she heard? I was sure that my face was revealing how much fear I have in my mind in that moment.
Molly has a strange look in her eyes. I knew she was astonished for something. For what she has heard? Oh no.

But she quickly changed the look of her face and just asked
-    Who were you talking to?
-    Oh, I was talking with a girl from the news. I forgot to tell you. I had an interview and she was…
-    But you look worried. Are you ok Eric?
-    Yes sure.
Then she goes back to her laptop and for the next couple of minutes she was concentrated watching some jewelry from her favorite website.

Was it just my imagination or…? Oh God. But she acts like if nothing has happened.
Well, Eric, if she looks like that you also have to pretend that nothing has happened. Forget about it. So I went directly to Molly’s back and gave her a hug.
-    I was sure you were about to play with me. Won’t you naughty girl?
-    Ehm, Eric, I’m a little tired. Maybe tomorrow. - She replied.
This was probably one of the few times where Molly resisted one of my approaches. I was just shocked. What the hell is happening here?

But my Molly just said good night and kissed me. When I bed down she was already sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment