Monday, December 12, 2011

Chapter 8- Molly smiles


"I CHOOSE…"


Danny Saucedo, Eric Saade and Molly Sandén fanfiction, written by Kikisan.




Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fanfic is inspired off course by Eric, his amazing girlfriend, his talented friend Danny and my friend Nika who has previously posted a fanfic just for fun. All events described here are not necessary true (but we can pretend they are just for a moment!).






Chapter 8- Molly smiles




However I wasn’t ok. I needed to rediscover who I was and at the same time I had to face the truth as my girlfriend says. And I didn’t feel prepared to deal with this. I wanted to hide myself, I needed to be alone and thinking about everything before making a choice.
After I came back home, I call my crew and I scheduled my rehearsals for the rest of the week. Then I was sure I’ll be busy working on my tour dates.


I was decided to work really hard and avoid thinking. At night, Danny called me. I didn’t call him back. I didn’t know why I was just afraid about talking again with him. When Molly arrived home, I was already sleeping so I didn’t have to talk to her.




Next day: Molly and I have breakfast. I didn’t talk too much. I pretended to be nervous because of my job but I wasn’t sure if she really believed me.


-    But Eric, I was sure everything was going alright.
-    That’s the reason why I’m so nervous. All the entries are sold out but not all of the reviews are positive about my show. I have to bring my best.
-    You sure will do.
-    By the way honey, I’ll be late tonight.
-    Agh. Ok, Eric if that’s what you really want…- she said in a resign tone.
-    What do you mean?- I asked her but she just ignored me
Of course she wasn’t stupid. She knew that I wasn’t being honest with her. But I wasn’t feeling comfortable either.


My dance mates were destroyed after more than 10 hours rehearsing with me. And I wanted more. I was completely obsessed with my job. That was the only moment in my day where I could feel free. My art is my freedom.


-    Everything is perfect!- one of my dancer insist
-    Yes- I had to admit- but I’d love if we rehearse “Killed by a Pop” once again…
-    It’s official, Eric wants to kill us- one of them says out loud
I laughed.
-    It’s perfect… but I know we can make it better.
-    Tomorrow Eric- the director of my tour said. - We’re all destroyed and I’m including you.


I drove to my house. The phone rang and I answered it without noticing who was calling me.


-    What is supposed you are doing? - Danny asked me immediately, once I said hello.
-    I was working D.
-    Right! You are working- he answered in a sarcastic tone.
-    You are so busy that you can’t even answer the phone right?
-    I guess you want it to be alone.


Danny was literary exploding in front of me and the worst part is that I knew he was so d**n right that I did not even try to contradict him.


-    I’m getting tired of all this s**t, Eric Khaled Saade. I love you but it seems that you don’t care.
I thought that was probably too much
-    Of course I care!
-    You are proving it right Eric!
-    f**k! I’m so stupid, calling you all day long when you don’t even want to answer the phone.
-    I know I’m hurting you. I know it, so d**n right Danny. I can’t forgive myself for doing this, but I need to be alone, apart from my girlfriend and apart from you.
-     Why Eric?- He shouted
-    ‘Cause I’m dealing with an emotional crisis, or… I don’t know how to call it. The point is that I need that you give me some time to understand who I am.


That’s a lie. You’ve been trying to abandon yourself from your problems- I told myself.


-    Great! The baby boy has an emotional crisis now that he finally discovered that he is bisexual- Danny joked.
He sounded so disappointed about my behavior that it made me feel I was about to collapse. Oh and that’s really bad news considering that I wasn’t even paying too much attention while driving, I could crash without even notice it.


It was impossible to try to talk with Danny. He was really in a bad mood.


-    I call you later, I promise- I said in a resign tone.
-    Thank you for your honesty. Now f**k off.
A dead tone announcing there was no one on the other line started but I didn’t want to hang up.
I had the urge to call Danny back but I resisted.
No way. He doesn’t want to talk to me… and he insulted me. He has hurt my pride, he is the one that should call, not me.


-    Why me? - I asked and I didn’t find an answer.
I’m a good boy. I haven’t killed anyone. I try to be good. Then why on earth should I feel this way.
Boy, this is destiny. Now it’s time for the man to deal with his girl.


I arrived home and I immediately go to my bed and started sleeping. I haven’t dined but I didn’t care. Actually I wasn’t feeling hungry.


Late at night I felt Molly was entering the room. She touched me trying to wake me up but I just ignored it. After a few tries she gave up and left the room. Even if I was sleepy I was still aware, I didn’t want to talk to my girlfriend. I didn’t want to talk to anyone, actually.
We slept together but I was also the first to wake up. I took a shower in silence and I take on my clothes making my best to take care of her sleep.
-    Eric?
I was shocked but soon I realized she was just sleeping and aww, I couldn’t avoid to have a tenderness feeling when I looked at her naked body resting in peace.
She looked as sweet as an angel.


I watched her one more before leaving the house. I didn’t bring my cell phone with me for my rehearsal so technically there was no way to contact me for the rest of the day.


I dance during the whole day as if I was doing it for my life as my song says. There was no complains and the public really enjoy it. At the end of the day, there was no possible complain. My dancers were hugging, it was just perfect and for the first time in days I could sincerely smile.


But I had to go home. In the good times, I would be really excited, thinking about what naughty surprise was waiting for me but for now, I’d enjoy if I could always be Eric Saade, the pop singer and not the human being. I’ve lost my masquerade and I didn’t feel comfortable with that situation.
I’ve hurt Molly. I’ve hurt Danny. And I felt trapped in my own life. Could it be worst?


I entered the room and went immediately to my bedroom. Molly was reading a book. She looked directly to my eyes. She wasn’t angry. I might say that she was actually feeling sad because of me and all of the things I’ve done recently. Maybe she thought I was smarter but instead I was hiding myself, not facing the reality. I have ignored her and that hurts too much.


-    Good evening Eric, please sit next to me- she asked.
Molly was waiting for me. Hoping that this time I’ll be available.
-    Alright- I accepted.


I did it. She holds my hands as I was sit next to her.
-    Eric, we’re worried about you- she started saying.
-    Great! Now you are talking for both you and Danny. Have you talked recently with him? - I replied immediately.
I didn’t know why I’ve said this, but I didn’t mean to do this. I don’t even know why this revelation makes me feel so angry.
-    I don’t know why but I was almost sure you would react this way- she said, talking to herself and then she smiled.
It wasn’t a smile of happiness but it was beautiful on its own way and I was surrounded by Molly’s beauty


Molly smiles with the dawn
Molly smiles, and she radiates the glow around her halo


-    Eric, can you please stop acting like if we were against you?
Ouch. I remained in silence for a few seconds.
-    I’m sorry for doing this.
-    Well stop doing this!
-    Sweetie, I don’t know what’s happening with me and why I feel so… bad.
Molly sighed.
-    Maybe the problem is on you.
-    That was exactly what Danny told me- I protested. - It’s not that easy!
-    Just accept yourself the way you are. No one can do this for you.
-    I… I will try.
-    Will you promise to try?
-    Yes.


She stared at me for several minutes. She smiled gently and brushed my hair with her fingers across my forehead, and then she kissed me slowly and sweetly.
-    You are the only one who can choose to be happy.
When we pulled away our eyes met and I knew that I’ve recovered my internal peace. Thanks to her. Thanks to my Molly.


Blushing already, I stripped down. It took less than a wink in the case of her to lay in bed, completely naked, only covered by a blanket from the waist down.
She looked like a goddess. She looked extremely beautiful and very sexy with that expression on her face.
I giggled like a little boy who doesn’t know what we were about to do.
Molly stared at me for a long time, her eyes drinking in my body from my face all the way down to my toes, savoring it, a mischievous smile on her face.


We started with a hot and passionate kiss. I felt my tongue exploring her mouth hungrily. Every few seconds I'd pull away slightly and then I came back with even more fire. I could have broken the kiss to have a breath, but instead I continued to French kiss her as I tenderly touch her boobs.


It seemed that we could last forever, feeling the passion, the warmth in our bodies; that we could make this very special moment timeless. But everything comes to an end, including the good ones.


Suddenly, I’ve realized that I want Molly so badly and how idiot I was acting on the past few days. She was offering me happiness and comprehension but I was so eager wanting to fix everything that I couldn’t enjoy how lucky I was. Maybe Danny is right and I think too much. Aww, Danny, I love him so much too.


For me, it was like a revelation. For the very first in my life I was thinking about me as a bisexual and I wasn’t judging myself. It was just love in two different expressions. It’s always love that comes so naturally to me. So why the hell should I make things more complicated?


I was feeling so graceful with my girl and her unconditional love. Without her I’m nothing.
I’m gonna give you the best sex of your life!
I began kissing her neck as I slid my hand on every inch of Molly’s legs and God, what a pair of legs! Then around the curve of her hips and the dip of her waist, all the way up to her breasts, cupping my hand around her tits so softly.
-    Oh Eric! - She said noticing how I suddenly get ready for the action.
-    Is this mine? - I asked while I was touching her body.
-    It’s yours Eric! Make me yours! f**k me Eric, f**k me hard! - she begged with the sexiest moan I have ever heard.
-    I can’t say no to my princess.


Then I began stroking her breast without even asking permission, kissing them sweetly.
On one breast I began to play with her nipple as it hardened lustily; on the other I flicked her nipple with my tongue and then began to suck on it.
-Oh Eric. Aww! You’re the best. Don’t stop please- she cried.
Molly’s breath went up and down really fast as she was shaking in pleasure. I sucked, tickled, squeezed and pinched her nipples, all at the same time.


She ran her fingers through my mouth, I sucked them. It was a fantastic experience to let my girlfriend be inside of me and by the look of her face I was sure that entering my mouth was just the beginning.
-    My knight in a shiny armor… you are back!- she said whispering and trying to control her excitement that makes her hardly breathe
-    I guess my princess has rescued me- I replied.
-    As usual- she finished my sentence.
And then she smiled, as only Molly can do.


When the days have gone grey,
Nothing's wrong when Molly smiles


Oh my lord, I was sure this will be a really good night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment