Monday, December 12, 2011

Chapter 9- It’s like that with you


"I CHOOSE…"


Danny Saucedo, Eric Saade and Molly Sandén fanfiction, written by Kikisan.


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fanfic is inspired off course by Eric, his amazing girlfriend, his talented friend Danny and my friend Nika who has previously posted a fanfic just for fun. All events described here are not necessary true (but we can pretend they are just for a moment!).


Chapter 9- It’s like that with you


I started fingering her while her gorgeous fingers still were playing with my lips, inside my mouth. Then I went inside her, deeper and faster. Molly cummed with my touch. I liked to feel her wet pussy with my hands.
She lowered her arms, giving up to my approaches and getting ready to giver herself to me.




I went down and put my lips on her vulva and I started drinking her fluids


-    Aww, Eric, keep doing it- Molly said.
She has put her hands on my head, cuddling my hair and now she was pressing my head against her vagina.
-    I like it manboy, do it to me- she begged.
She gasped widely as the pleasure keeps growing deeper inside of her thanks to the touch I was giving to her.






I began to eat her out, my tongue was sliding in and out and all around, licking up and down her soaking wet pussy and all over her clit as she moaned louder in heightened pleasure.


-    Eric you are the best… I was missing this so much.
I obviously couldn’t answer, my mouth was too busy working on Molly but I’d love to say the same to her.


Then my girlfriend wake up. She explored my body with her hands: my face, my chest and back, my baby maker and testicles, my butt, my legs, everything was touched carefully making me really excited.
And then… Molly dared to insert a finger into my little ass hole! It gave me such a shiver of excitement I couldn't protest.


-    Do you like it Eric? - She asked in a very provocative way.
-    Aww, yes- I answered.
-     Then let’s play! How much is one plus one? - Molly asked with a big smile upon her face. She was really enjoying making me his possession and I was really happy about that hahaha.
Then she switched, sliding two fingers in and out and…
-    What about one more? - She suggested and she entered me with an extra finger.
-    Aww- I moaned in pleasure. I’m about to cum!
After that she heard this from me, she fucked me even faster for a few seconds and when she has finished she then fucked my ass with her tongue. It felt so great, I’m sure I haven’t experienced so much pleasure in my body from a long time.


-    Molly! Aww I love you!


I pressed my head against Molly’s pussy while my large hard cock was now dangling alluringly over my girlfriend’s face, making her an invitation to eat it.


My girlfriend didn’t waste a single second. She immediately started squeezing my balls over and over with one hand while the other stroked up my long hard baby maker and back down.


She added her tongue, licking all over my testicles and all the way up to the tip of my dick and back down again. I moan as I continued shoving my fingers into Molly’s pussy. I brought my cock into her mouth and sucked on it slow and deep, all the way down into her throat.


- Awww hell yes! - I moaned more loudly, and then suddenly it was time.


I turned so my mouth was pressed against her, and my cock was nudging hungrily against Molly’s swollen pussy.


I entered her as my fingers pinched her tender nipples harder and I pressed my tongue deeper into Molly’s mouth at the same time.


Molly screamed in delirious pleasure as we began to climax. I moaned even loader than her. I felt Molly’s sweet juices flowed like honey from her as my cum was filling her. I collapsed on top of her.


Now we were both tired but satisfied.


-    Eric Saade you make love as a king!
-    How many kings have you fucked then? - I joked.


-    Thanks- I said and I laughed trying to avoid blushing.
-    Let’s do it again- Molly suggested.
-    No!!! Maybe tomorrow- I replied so quickly because she was seriously thinking about it.


I put myself in Molly’s arms. There’s no greatest thrill than the one you feel when you sleep in the arms of your lover and let him/her cuddle you. It’s like being in a paradise, just my girlfriend and I.


When I look in your eyes
There’s something I just can’t describe
To get to a moment like this
Some people wait all of their life


-    You ought to say Danny you’re sorry for acting like that- she suggested
-    Do I have to do this?
-    Well, at least that’s what I would do- she added.
-    I guess you are right.


I sighed. It made me feel guilty. I shouldn’t ignore him. But I did it. It’s hard to admit you’ve done things wrong and it scared me to assume my responsibility.


I was resting in Molly’s arms. We were in silence though we were both awake.


We stayed in that same position for a while. I didn’t want this feeling end because it felt so good and it was so sweet. However, my girlfriend broke it.


-    Eric, you have been honest with me- I felt fear in her voice. She was trembling.
-    I do.


Oh no, I hope she is not suspecting about me. I also hope she has not lost her confidence in me- I thought and it was like being once again in that night where my girlfriend found that I was cheating on her.


I was lost in my dark thoughts, imaging every single possibility and once again feeling guilty that I didn’t notice that my girl was nervous too. She didn’t know how to continue with, whatever she was planning to tell me.


-    I know and… now it’s me who have to say thanks. For your honesty, that’s the best gift you can give to me.
I felt relieved. So that was all that she wanted to say. But then, my Molly continued with her speech
-    Eric… I have to tell you something.
She was literary suffering in every single word that she was saying. Though, she looked sure about what she was about to say.


A part in me wanted to ask her to speed it up and say it but the most rational one knows it was wrong


-    I don’t want to force you to do anything.
-    I know, you are too good to do that. But anyway, I have to do this.
-    No, you don’t have…
-    Eric, but I have! You’re being loyal to me and now it’s my turn to open the book of my life…


-    Well I don’t want to know!
-    Come on, Eric, you don’t have to be so good.
-    It’s not about being good; it’s just that I don’t want to know- I repeated.
-     Why?
-    Because I’m not sure if I’d react as you did.


Suddenly Molly’s expression changed. She looked serious when she said


-    So basically you are saying that you can’t love me enough to understand…
-    No, no, no! Don’t put words in my mouth I haven’t said...
-    But you don’t feel able to know and understand me.
-    Princess, I prefer to ignore this part of your life. That’s the best way I can think about it and understand it.


My girlfriend sighed.


-    Eric, I’ve cheated on you.
-    Well, I don’t care


She was shocked


-     Are you serious?
-    Yes… I’m not happy because of this but I love you the way you are. Just like this. I won’t judge you for your past or your mistakes. I think I know who’s the girl I’ve chosen to live with.


My girl looked at me with hesitating eyes.


-    I just wanna make you know that I love you.
-    That’s enough for me- I concluded and I smiled to her.
-    Are you sure?
-    Look Molly, I don’t care if you have cheated on me.


And my sweet Molly was shocked again after my statement so I say to me; let’s give it a humoristic ending.


-    I don’t even care about how many times you have done it or whether it was with a guy, a girl, a child, a teen, a creepy old man or even with a dog!
-    Eric! That sounded so disgusting


We both laughed.


-    So you are sure… that you don’t want to know?
-    Please, stop.
-    Alright I will stop. Eric you are so special. There’s no one who can love me like you do- she said before kissing me so sweetly in my lips.
-    I just know I love you. That’s all I need to know.


Next day, we wake up early and we have a shower together. Then we went and have breakfast as we used to do in the good times. Before I had this terrible emotional crisis.
When I was finally alone, I tried to call Danny but this time it was him who didn’t want to talk to me. And the worst part is that he had big reasons for getting mad with me.


-    Hi this is Danny. For the moment I can’t talk to you so please leave a message and I’ll call you back as soon as I can.
-    Oh hey Danny! It’s Eric. I know I’ve been an idiot for the next couples of days- my voice broke up- and that you are right for feeling like this. I want to apologize for this… If you don’t want to talk to me, I’d understand it, but my point is… I’m sorry.


I was sure I was about to cry. I have made the worst mistake of my life for ignoring one of the most important persons for me in the whole world and I should face the consequences.


I tried to locate Danny in my spare time but my agenda was full. Next day I had another tour date and we were working on the final details.


I have to talk to him this day… otherwise I won’t be able to see him for the rest of the
week.
I will find him wherever he is


I was expecting to look for Danny at night. However I wasn’t expecting that he would be waiting for me in my dressing room.


He was folding his arms. He seems to be impatient for my arrival and there was a strange look in his face that makes me feel uncomfortable. Something in his eyes. It seems that he hasn’t slept well. I was worried.


-    Eric. You were looking for me, weren’t you?
-    Yes- I admitted. I wanna…
-    … Talk to me- he finished my sentence.
I don’t like the tone of his voice. For some reason it made me feel stupid.


-    Danny, I’m sorry. I’ve been stupid.
-    Is that all you have to said Saade? - He said in a very judgmental tone.


Tears started streaming in my face. I couldn’t cut them off but it made Danny feel even angrier
-    Don’ cry! - He shouted. You can’t fix things just by crying.
-    Then, what do you want from me? - I asked desperately.


I couldn’t look at Danny’s eyes.


-    f**k you!- He cried out before he turned around and leave.


I didn’t try to stop him. Actually I feel destroyed. I was dead and I didn’t know how could I remain standing after so much pain.
I sit on the floor, I covered my head with my hands and I just cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment