Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chapter 7- It’s gonna rain


"I CHOOSE…"


Danny Saucedo, Eric Saade and Molly Sandén fanfiction, written by Kikisan.


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fanfic is inspired off course by Eric, his amazing girlfriend, his talented friend Danny and my friend Nika who has previously posted a fanfic just for fun. All events described here are not necessary true (but we can pretend they are just for a moment!).


Chapter 7- It’s gonna rain




-    She knows it all- I said.
-    What? - Danny asked, not believing in my words.
I sighed.
-    I still don’t know why but she knows we are dating.
Danny couldn’t look me in my face. Finally he understood how I feel.
-    Are you sure about what you say?
-    She just told me. She was sure about it.




-    How could she know it? - I protested. - It must be impossible.
Danny shook his head.
-    I don’t know.
-    She told me she has talked to you- I remembered.
I didn’t want to accuse my man for doing something wrong but unfortunately, that was exactly what I was doing.
-    That’s normal; we are also friends, Eric.
-     And what do you usually talk about?- I suspected


Danny laughed.
-    Oh no, it’s not what you think. - And then he laughed again.
-    Oh yes. I mean, why not?
-    Because… Come one, don’t be silly.
-    She told me, she has the ability to make people talk what she wants to hear.
-    Really? - He was surprised with that statement.
-    That’s cool but Eric, do you really think that I’d make a mistake with this. - And then he smiled.
-    Hmm no
I was feeling ashamed.
-     I mean, it’s not your fault. I love you.
It was incredible. I couldn’t find the words to explain how I felt and I started feeling a little bit nervous.




-    Look, I just want to know- I said begging for his understanding.
-    To know what, Eric? - he asked me impatiently.
-    How could she knew… about our relationship.
-    f**k! Are you trying to say that it’s my fault? - Danny asked me angrily.
-    Danny, I’m not accusing you about anything- I answered with tears in my eyes.
-    It seems that you were about to blame me for this- he said but then he added softly. - Eric, sometimes I have my blond moments but I’m not that stupid.
-    I mean, it’s not like I’m going to answer the phone to Molly this way:
-     “Hi cousin”- he said miming Molly’s voice “how are you doing?”; “Hi Molly, I’m great after having sex with Eric.”
-    Of course not- he laughed and he softly touched my shoulder.
-    Calm down, boy.




-    But you both talked about me!
-    Oh no, now you are being an egomaniac! Of course Eric we have to talk about you because we both care about you.
I was open-mouthed. I couldn’t hide my surprise.
-    What do you usually talk about me? - I asked trying to use a neutral tone in my voice but failing in a big way.
It takes a few seconds for Danny to answer that question.
-    Molly is really a smart girl- he agreed making me feel even more nervous but then he smiled with confidence.




It seems that he was just enjoying with my overreaction.


-    Let me see. She is your girlfriend. It’s normal that she wanted to know what I think about how were you doing- he explained.
-    Any weird questions?- I insisted
-    Not exactly strange questions, but she loved to talk about your relationship- he said and he blushed.
-    Oh.


-    That was really uncomfortable to me. - He added immediately. - I mean, to know about you as a couple when you… and I…- he bite his lip with a guilty look on his face
-    What did she ask you?
-    She usually wanted to know my opinion about you.
-    So basically you were giving her advices? Like changing roles with her? - I remarked. You being the one who knows me better
-    It sounds 1000 times worst when you said it, Eric! Hahaha.


-    Oh come on, don’t look me like that. - Danny added.- I couldn’t deny it this because she is so sweet.
-    Or maybe she was making you feel they were just innocent questions- I suggested with a dark tone in my voice.
-    d**n, she is great! She is better than me at lying!
-    Eric, everybody is better than you at lying, you know why? Because you are a baby!
I didn’t laugh.


I just sighed.


-    She has tried to find out something on the internet.
-    That’s pure trash.
-    But she has also tried to access my email account and she got away with it.
-    No way!
Finally, Danny was taking me seriously. He was horrified with the idea but then he just tried to deny it.
-    I have never written to you anything compromising.
-    Are you sure?


Danny bites his lip.


-    Not openly. And you delete our conversations.
-    Of course I do.
-    Then in the worst case, Molly will find some clues, nothing convincing.


-    She found what she needed to and she knew what was going on.
-    Eric, I’m sorry.


Now the face of my boyfriend was covered by shame, pain and fear. He was really ashamed and he didn’t know what to do.


-    I don’t want to make you feel sorry…- I said, feeling worst than I was before- I just feel alone. I need your company.
-    It’s all my…
-    Shut up Danny. It’s not your fault.
-    I love you- I added and then I hugged him.
I didn’t have the slightest idea, why I have made my boyfriend know everything when I could predict how it would be his reaction.




I didn’t want to make him suffer I swear.


d**n, I am a human being. A selfish human being. A stupid, selfish human being, I have to add. I was feeling depressed so I run directly to Danny’s arms in order to make him feel the same pain I was feeling.
Satisfied? Hell no!


-    How could she know? - I asked myself out loud.
-    To know why?
-    Everything!
-    It’s simple Eric. I’ve told you this so many times. Your girlfriend is a witch!




The man in me felt angry after Danny’s stupid joke. On the other hand, the boy in me really doesn’t care about this and would love to ignore it. Finally both parts of me find a midpoint and I said.
-    Yes, but she is a hot witch.


Then Danny pinched my nipple. I wasn’t expecting that. Just in my weakest point!


-    Ouch, Danny! Why do you do this?
-    I don’t know… well- he added and he smiled. - I felt a little bit jealous when you said that your girlfriend is hot.
-    You are so stupid- I said and I slapped him in the ass.


I was sure I left him a red mark with my whole hand. A five star.


-    That was so hard, Eric. I’m sure I haven’t pinched you that hard- he said in an angry tone.




He tried to catch me but I didn’t let him and we finally felt on the floor when he was trying to grab me. We laughed really hard on the floor, like the silly boys we are sometimes. He was above me and we started kissing each other with a clear desire on the surface. And for this moment I was in peace and I didn’t care about my fears.




We stayed in that position for about five minutes. Then we stood up feeling more comfortable. The tension has left the room. Thanks god.


-    Eric, don’t worry. We’ll find a way to make it out. To explain everything to your girlfriend. And she’ll understand.
Danny didn’t look convinced about what he was saying but at least he was making a good effort.
-    There’s no need for that- I said in a dead tone. She understood me.
-    What the f*ck?
-    She said that she understand how I feel and she made me promise to be loyal to her… and stay honest to her about my feelings. Or something like that. - I was feeling uncomfortable.




I told him the rest of the story excepting for the interrogatory.
I wanted to tell him that Molly’s reaction was 1000 time worst. Maybe I was expecting that she yell at me and make me suffer instead of just being so good to me. I think I don’t deserve this.
Now I don’t have any secret to hide. Facing my life, that was a good punishment after all.




-    Then, what are we doing here?
-    Daniel, I don’t know why I feel so upset. I just…
But now he was way more relaxed. He even laughed.
-    Eric, you are extraordinary! Your girlfriend not only forgives you for dating a boy at the same time but she understands how you feel…
-    Yes, it seems that she knew exactly how much I’ve suffered because of… you know Danny… because of my bisexuality- I finished.
-    It’s not like you want to hurt someone.
-    But I don’t feel right. I feel like… if this was the first time that I really was looking myself in the mirror… and I’m afraid.
-    Maybe the problem is not outside but on you, dude- Danny replied wisely.




-    I think you are right- I admitted with a sad tone on my voice.
-    I mean Eric. If I were on your shoes. If once Janna tell me that she doesn’t care if I’m in love with a boy, that she respects my decision, etc. I will call you and would ask you to live with us…
-    What?
-    Yes, why not? I would marry both of you hahaha. I’m sure this perfect blond boy can deal with a husband and a wife at the same time.
I tried to smile but I could hardly breathe.




-    So that’s all my little manboy?
-    I think so. – I said with a shy voice.
-    But you still looked nervous- he questioned me.- I am the one who is sick but you look worst than I do.
Then he slowly started kissing my neck, then my lips; taking care of my body, trying to calm me down.




-    You are always worried. Aren’t you?
-    I have big reasons to be that worried- I replied.
I wasn’t feeling ok. Not even now. I guess I need a time to think and then come back.
-    My lovely man… I can take care of you.




Danny slowly started to unbutton my shirt. But I step back refusing his approach.


-    No Danny. I don’t want it. Not today.
This was enough to end with his patience.
-    f**k! What’s going on with you Eric?
I couldn’t answer that question.
-    Stop playing the victim! You’re not the only one who has problems. I also have problems with Janna but when this happened I don’t start acting like a spoiled little baby.
-    Danny…
-    I do everything for you! I sacrifice my time, I fight for you, I forgot about my girlfriend, my family, my friends, and that’s the way you pay me back?… acting like a spoiled child because you feel a little bit confused and you have to make a little sacrifice for me.
-    I’m sorry Danny.
-    You don’t have to feel sorry Eric- he said but he obviously didn’t feel this way.
-    Actually I think you are right. I don’t want to be with you either- he finished with a cold tone on his voice.
He couldn’t look at me directly to my eyes.




I didn’t want that my day with Danny end up like this. But it was my entire fault. I was hating myself in this moment.
I’m so stupid
I looked at my boy with tears in my eyes. I felt so guilty and so bad for my attitude.
Why should I be so mean with someone who loves me the way he does?
I couldn’t say anything. He was right for being angry with me. I had no excuses. I simply… stay right there in front of him. Because I didn’t want to go but either to stay.




I turned around and went slowly to the door. I suffered while I was walking away. Every step I took, it hurts me so much. I knew my way back home will be a torture and I had no excuses. I deserved this pain.
I was about to leave. I put my hand into the door but suddenly I felt someone touched my shoulder. It was Danny.


-    Eric, I’m sorry.
-    No you’re right- I said and then I cried.




Danny put his arms around me and then he hugged me. I could feel his warm breathe while I was just crying on his chest.


-    If you don’t want to make it with me, that’s ok. I shouldn’t act like a caveman with you. Will you stay?


I didn’t answer. I just kissed him passionately.
First it was Molly, now Danny. The whole world loves me. I’m the luckiest guy on earth and I was acting like a spoiled child.


-    Come on, let’s take a nap together- he suggested, while touching my face with one of his softest touch that makes me sigh.
-    It’s funny that I have to take care of you and I’m the one who is sick- He added when we both lied on Danny’s bed.
-    Danny, I don’t know what’s happening with me. I am feeling angry… and sad… and also confused. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings- I explained with a trembling voice.
I was about to cry again.
-    Forget about it, Eric- Danny protested and he hugged me again.




We stay in that position for the following minutes.
I don’t know how much time it took me to sleep but everything negative goes away when I was finally in Danny’s arms.




It’s gonna rain anyway
Nothing matters now that you’re here by my side
All I want to do is to move my body with your body
I can’t wait until the storm is over

No comments:

Post a Comment